<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2069993353236024609?origin\x3dhttp://unforgetfulstories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.Thursday, February 12, 2009 ' 4:03 AM Y
Everyday I look at your picture
Trying to figure out
What you're doing now
I need to see you oh so badly
You just don't know howI feel when you're gone....

It's like I'm hanginOff a run-away train
I just can't seem to get off
And I'm waitin
Just to see you again
Even though one visit won't be enough

And I know
I won't be able to take it
But I know somehow
I'll have make it

I look at the things
The things you gave me
Filled with memories
That just can't save me
They came from you

It's true but
There has to be more we can do!
Traveling miles after miles
Holding on just to see just to see you smile
Tired and cold as I travel as I travel such a long way

It's been God it's been such a long day!
And I'm hangin Off a run-away train
I just can't seem to get off
And I'm waitin
To see you again

Even though one visit won't be enough
And I know I won't be able to take it
But I know somehow
I'll have to make it
Cause I'm hangin Off a run-away train
I just can't seem to get off

And I'm waitin
To see you again
Even though one visit won't be enough
God it's so tough
And I know I won't be able to take it
But I know somehow
I'll have to make it

Yeah I'll have to make it
To see you again....To see you aga


I just want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I like you!! {7days}

emo.kid







THE EMO~ ONE

'James Ng Wei Sin
'20/01/1992
'Gess 5A
'Gess #13(08),#07(09)
'Tagawa #13
'Jamesng_354@hotmail.com


Adores


Basketball
Sleeping
Music
Playing Pool
Food

Wishes


National Champions B'Boys '09
Milo Youth Cup U17 '09 Champions
Selected by Singapore Youth U17/U19
Entering ngee ann poly
Get my apartment at my age of 21
Earn my first million dollars by 25 years old
A big surpise for my this coming birthday
A sling bag for training(nike)
Golden watch(adidas)
Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall(final)

Basketballers'08

#4 Ting Feng ; Tek Ko
#5 Ye Xun ; Pei Pi
#6 Darryl ; Mok Sotong
#7 Yi Chun ; Ah Neh
#8 Hong De ; Ang Tek
#9 Zhao Feng ; Chin Huat
#10 Jun Yan ; Pei Hor
#11 Chong Jing ; Teng Kee
#12 Kian Tiong ; Cai Huat
#13 Wei Sin ; Banana
#14 Dennis ; Widjaja
#15 Ann Minh ; Penguin



Basketballers'09

#4 Jeremy
#5 Ye Xun
#6 Chong Jing
#7 Wei Sin
#8 Ting Feng
#9 Kan Tiong
#10 Hong De
#11 Zhao Feng
#12 Adrian
#13 Darryl
#14 Shi Jian
#15 Amirul


TAGBOARD




Joycelyn
Jessie
JunYan
Xueli
Sarah
Xiting
Vera
Yonglin
Cheryl
Amber
SeowShi
Pamela
Seowting
Terecia
Ziyang
Jonathan

CLAPS

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.


Lyrics

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed

I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Come on and open up your mind and see like me
(I won't hesitate)
Open up your plans and damn you're free
(No more, no more)
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
(It cannot wait, I'm sure)

So please don't, there's no need
(There's no need to complicate)
There's no need to complicate
(Our time is short)
'Cause our time is short
(This is our fate)
This is, this is, this is our fate
I'm yours

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, whoa, baby you believe I'm yours
You best believe, best believe I'm yours